- This event has passed.
Washoe County Commissioners Meeting
December 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The below agenda items impact our community. Click here to view the entire agenda.
- Agenda item 10.K.9 (Tax Revolt Refund Status) – The recommendation to accept Treasurer’s status report for the period ending November 30, 2021, of payment of refunds and interest since last update in the amount of $2,834,734 on certain property tax overpayments for residential properties at Incline Village/Crystal Bay, in compliance with the October 21, 2019 Order issued by the District Court in Village League to Save Incline Assets, Inc., et.al. vs. State of Nevada, et.al., Case No. CV03-06922, as modified and clarified by the settlement agreement regarding the processing of refunds. To view the status of the payments, click here. To view an important message from the Village League Tax Revolt Committee, click here.
- Agenda item 15 – Recommendation to approve the Interlocal Agreement to Implement the Lake Tahoe Total Maximum Daily Load – Water Years 2022-2026. The primary goal of the Program is to construct and manage the required infrastructure to reduce the amount of fine sediment particles that enter the Lake and reduce water clarity. Click here to view the staff report. Click here to view the Interlocal Agreement.
- Agenda item 16 – Planning, design, and construction for the second phase of a Water Quality Improvement Project (WQIP) in Incline Village to improve water quality. This project may include storm drainpipes and manholes, concrete curb and gutter, shoulder stabilization, channel improvements, infiltration chambers, catch basins, water quality treatment basins, culvert improvements, rock slope protection and revegetation to control erosion and improve water quality. View the agenda for all of the reports. The project proposal and maps may be found here.
- Agenda item 17 – Approving a change order for additional roadway paving along Southwood Boulevard.
- Agenda item 33 – (Abolish the Office of Constable) The recommendation to approve a request to initiate proceedings to amend the WCC Chapter 5 by adding a provision to abolish the Office of Constable in Incline Village-Crystal Bay effective at the conclusion of his current term in office, and direct the County Clerk to submit the request to the District Attorney for preparation of a proposed ordinance reflecting the amendment. To read comments and recommendations for action from Constable Keller, click here. To read Constable Keller’s description of the role of his office, click here. A note of interest is that the staff report contains no financial analysis, explanation of transfer of responsibility, or has had any community input.
- Agenda item 42 – Discussion and possible termination of the March 16, 2020, Declaration of Emergency Concerning COVID-19. Click here to view the staff report.