Due to the concerns brought to the attention of the board at their meeting on August 9th by the Interim Director of Finance, a special meeting has been scheduled for Thursday, August 24th, at 6pm at the District Administration Building.
The board will be meeting to review, discuss, and possibly approve actions and expenditures as necessary to resolve the following:
- The non-reconciliation of bank account balances since July 1, 2022;
- The current imbalances in the General Ledger Trial Balance;
- Perform a complete independent assessment and remediation plan pertaining to the Tyler Munis ERP System Implementation. Assess resource needs and estimated time frame to remediate and complete a successful implementation;
- Implement adequate full-time staffing levels in the Finance Department to address regular workload;
- Provide direction and timelines to Staff on the Board’s priorities for the Finance Department active and special project list.
The board agenda and materials for this meeting may be found here.