Effective June 1, 2022, the revisions to Ordinance 7 set forth clear rules for how IVGID passes, both Picture Passes and Punch Cards are attained and used. The ordinance clearly defines IVGID recreation privileges based on the parcel, or property, including dwelling units, not by the number of owners. Properties owned by entities such as Pacaso, need to identify one person to manage the assignment of the IVGID recreation privileges. Below highlights of some of the changes impacting co-ownerships and Pacaso. These rules also apply to all parcels/dwelling units.
- Each residential parcel/dwelling unit is eligible for a combination of up to 5 IVGID Picture Passes and/or Recreation Punch Cards. In addition, each residential parcel/dwelling unit is eligible to purchase up to a maximum of 5 additional passes/cards, of which a maximum of 3 additional Recreation Punch Cards (that cannot be used at the golf courses) and/or up to 3 additional IVGID Picture Passes (that cannot be used at the golf courses and cannot be used for guest access to the beaches) can be purchased for qualified family members within the Family Tree (Exhibit to the Ordinance) of the parcel owner residing at the property – it is a Picture Pass for the cardholder only. The maximum proposed number of passes per residential parcel/dwelling unit is limited to 10.
- Beach access shall be obtained by an IVGID Picture Pass Holder with beach access, a guest being accompanied by an IVGID Picture Pass Holder with beach access (up to the daily limited as identified below) , or the holder of a IVGID Punch Card with a sufficient remaining balance on it to cover the entire cost of the guest beach access fees.
- Beach access payment may be made by an IVGID Picture Pass Holder with beach access for their guest(s) by credit card or by the use of a Recreation Punch Card, with a sufficient balance to cover the entire guest beach access fee(s). Cash is not accepted at the beach gates. An access fee is not charged for the IVGID Picture Pass Holder with beach access, only for their guest(s). An IVGID Picture Pass with beach access or Recreation Punch Card must be presented at the beach gate (physical or electronic versions are permitted).
- Beach access payment by the holder of an IVGID Recreation Punch Card is allowed only through the use of the Recreation Punch Card. The Recreation Punch Card must be used to pay of the full amount of the guest beach access fee for each guest. Therefore, the Recreation Punch Card must have a sufficient balance to cover all guest fees. When a Recreation Punch Card’s value has been used in its entirety, it may not be reloaded. Recreation Punch Cards are non-transferable other than to the guest of a parcel owner.
- The total number of guests allowed access to each beach, by accompanying all IVGID Picture Pass holder(s) from one parcel, per day, is limited to a total of 15 guests per beach, per parcel, per day. Parties over 15 for any given parcel requires a group reservation to be approved, in advance, by IVGID’s Parks & Recreation Department. The applicable guest fee will be charged to each guest at each beach.